Turf Equipment Warranties
Please refer to your equipment Statement of Warranty for clarification of warranty policy. Click the links below to download pdf of specific warranty information for your equipment:
- Agricultural products limited warranty for new commercial and consumer equipment
- Limited warranty for new John Deere commercial and consumer equipment
- 2-year warranty for new golf and sports turf products
Benefits of Revels warranties
Revels Turf & Tractor would like to thank our loyal customers. Below are listed some of the turf equipment warranty benefits and guidelines. As a dealer, we represent several major manufacturers and provide sales, parts, and service on these products.
- Our customers receive priority service. We will repair your equipment as quickly as possible, regardless of overtime requirements, at no extra cost to you. The manufacturers do not reimburse us for this.
- Revels will absorb all labor rate differences paid by the manufacturers.
- Normal freight charges are absorbed by Revels. Once again, we are not reimbursed for this. If the customer requests next day air, then those charges will become the responsibility of the customer. Many of our parts are normally shipped within 2 days.
- Customers are not charged for cleaning, shop materials, diagnostics, etc.
- The customer is responsible for proper maintenance per the manufacturer guidelines in the owners manual.
- Warranty does not cover any abuse, accidents, neglect, or using the product for which the manufacturer did not intend.
- It is up to the customer to notify Revels of any warranty issues as soon as they occur.
We’ll keep you up to date!
Revels also provides our turf equipment customers with notifications of product improvements. Some manufacturers will come out with improvements or modifications that are optional for your equipment at little or no cost to you. Revels Turf & Tractor continually strives to provide you with the best service possible – before, during and after equipment sale.Contact Us Today!